Friday 17 May 2013

Accessories by Abiye FAQ's

I get a lot of questions by potential customers and I thought I'd address some of them on my blog:

Q: Who makes the accessories? 

A: Everything is done by myself. From designing & creating to promo etc. I do it all. Its hardwork, but it is worth it & I love what I do.

Q: Where can I purchase your accessories?

A: Here's a link to my website where you can make purchases. ps. I'm also happy to take custom orders on any of my items so let me know. For purchases & to view the collection, visit: www.accessoriesbyabiye.com


Q: Do you post items to the US?

A: Absolutely! Most of my customers are based in the US. I post items worldwide!

Q: What sort of accessories do you make?

A: At the moment, I handmake & customise earrings, bangles, necklaces, hair bands, hair clips, brooches, ladies bow ties, handbags, clutchbags & shoes. For men, I make bow ties, pocket squares & cufflinks.

Pink & Blue pearl embellished hairband! Available here
Q: What if you have something similar to what I want, but not exactly?

A: I'm willing to learn & try new things. If there's something you'd like, just contact me explaining in as much detail as you can (or send a photo), let me know your fabric/colour preference and leave the rest to me.

Q: Can I give you my own fabric to make accessories with?

A: Absolutely! Please contact me first so I can let you know how much fabric I need to make what you want.
Green, orange & blue diamond shaped earrings. Available here
Q: Can I give you my shoes/bag to customise for me?

A: My shoe & bag customisation service is still in its infancy. I will keep everyone updated when its fully operational.

Here's a link to my ETSY store where you can view more items & make purchases:


Link to my online store: Accessories by Abiye 
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love,
Abiye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment